Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Not abandoned just reorganizing and Winnie the Pooh queue

I haven't posted recently as I am deciding what the format of this blog will be going forward. I hope to have my new format in place in August and regular posting will resume. In the meantime enjoy these photos of the queue at the Winnie the Pooh ride at Magic Kingdom.

The queue opened a few years ago but since my children aren't big Winnie the Pooh fans, we hadn't been to the ride in quite awhile. We still didn't ride, but I had a hard time convincing them to leave the queue (play area).

The main theme of the queue is Rabbit's garden. Pesky gophers are trying to take over.





Kids can play games to make the gophers appear. This one is pulled out using a rope.


Others appear by jumping on spots or spinning wheels.


But gophers are not the only activity, there are plenty of other garden adventures.


Overall a fun way to spend some time for younger children.

No comments:

Post a Comment