Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We interrupt this blog . . .

You do remember I live my life according to advice from Dove dark chocolate wrappers.For some reason, the standard dark chocolate packages have the best advice and I always get a bag with a theme. So, today, no excuses. I don't have a new blog entry with lovely Disney photos or any great writing advice or life advice or even stories of how to deal with fairies and other mythical beings. Today, I just need a moment.


I'll be enjoying my moment at One More Disney Day tonight at the Magic Kingdom. I'll be back later this week and into next week with new Disney photos, a post on how old is too old and a post on what I learned about POV by watching Tangled.  In the meantime, have a great night and I'll take a turn on the Haunted Mansion for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment