Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Favorite Disney World Extras- Towel Animals

Whenever we stay at a Walt Disney World resort, one of the first things I do is check to see if there are any towel animals in the room. On most visits, you will get a Mickey head on the bed, but sometimes there is something special.

These towels animals are not guaranteed. On some trips we haven't received any, but when we do it always adds a bit of special magic to the trip. Here are a few favorites:

Port Orleans French Quarter
No animals but a cute toothbrush and toy holder






Beach Club
 We had lots of animals on this trip. One day the housekeeper even showed my daughter how to make one.

The Ram

The Ray


The ??? We could agree on this one. What do you think it is?

Port Orleans French Quarter

This little mouse was one of my favorites.

Another mystery. My vote is for ducks in a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment